Rate this Game
No prices to compare at the moment.
12 orbits doesn't require any prior knowledge, preparation time or additional controllers. Your left and right Joy-Con, or even the touch screen alone, are all you need for any number of players. The only limit is how close you'd like to be together.
12 orbits is colourful, friendly, fun, and sometimes a little chaotic. You will score goals, colour spheres, defend your territory and try to grow as long as possible in four varied game modes. It's you against all comers, or grouped as teams.
With simple rules and only one button per player, 12 orbits can be taught to anyone in no time. You can set up a new game in a matter of seconds, even for 12 players. And since each round only lasts about five minutes, there's always time for another quick match!
- Local multiplayer for everybody at once, anywhere, anytime
- Play versus or in teams in four varied game modes
- Choose from 20 maps and five modifiers
- Setup is done in seconds, even for 12 players
- The basic mechanics are simple and can be picked up very quickly...
- …yet strategy and teamwork become more important the longer you play
- Includes colourblind mode, so that everybody can join in
- 2 - 12 players, additional controllers are not required