User ReviewOrdo Teutonicus
All is going well, resources are being reduced and the first contracts are being accepted. In between a warehouse and a house are built, everything seems perfect. br><
Day 2 (17:43):
A wolf comes into the church and runs amok, my guard... makes. . . nothing-- yes what for =D
After the first death was now official, I made my guard aware that she has to do her job and send them to the wolf. Day 2 (5:47 p. m. ):
We must mourn a second death before the guard reaches its destination. The guard isn't here yet. Day 2 (17:49):
The guard has finally arrived and defeated the wolf, a hard fight the wolf could not win. Day 2 (17:51-17:55):
Now the death news must have reached COMMUNITY, my whole settlement preferred suicide!
10/10 it can only recommend ;)br>
In the game itself it is up to you if you:
A: do the normal mode (30 days until you have to reach the goals, another game should be possible)
B: the peaceful mode by only working on contracts if they are offered to you
C: free game by just mining resources and building buildings without being attacked.
This review will be extended later, but so far I can recommend it even if there are bugs here and there which should be fixed soon. Among other things:
- Pathfinding is sometimes a bit poor, the people stand in their way or an object blocking them for a short time.
- Back to Main Menu only works if you say you love it (fixed)
- Display error when placing new buildings, if you rotate it the earth on the building area remains unchanged: instead of ' | ' the ground remains ' '
- Leather boxes from killed wolves are partly in the air. (Fixed, I didn't see it anymore)
- The price I think is very reasonable.
- nice graphics
- previous content
- Contrary to other reviews the game runs without a crash
- events which can throw you back to 0
- diplomacy (even if lean) with other races.
- Experience gain in the professions (but with Contra)
- Active Devs
- Previous languages
- Minor bugs that should be fixed quickly if the game is well supported. Guards should patrol and defend the community independently.
- No general infobars regarding food, joy etc
- Unfortunately there is no setting to let the points be distributed automatically during a levelup of the worker
- The game sometimes really causes helplessness. . . you need a thick skin
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)