Rate this Game
Rate this Game
As a new Manager, build a happy community and trade with other races... for profit. Yes, thats right, we need their happiness so we can power up our portals. The Lings, your workers, will obey you and help you with your village. But beware, they can cause a lot of problems too. If this is not enough, there are other creatures that will try to do the same, they can trade, fight or help you. Oh, dont forget about the weather and some unexpected events. Village building Build your own village with many types of buildings, you need to decide what kind of objects, items or workbench you want inside. There are more than 150 items to craft. Every item and object has a reason. For example, craft a Wood Cabinet and put it inside the houses to increase your storage space. Roads can make them walk faster... and more. Your workers The Lings works for you. You need to provide basic salary, food, clothes and a "healthy" environment. Its up to you to decide how they work and where. Beware, they can start conflicts with each other and even set your village on fire. Watch them talk and keep your eyes open for their stats. Each one has unique traits and also attributes that you can control. Discover Sandbox maps with random generated nature based on your initial profile. Custom maps that you can build yourself. Talk, trade or fight with other races. Collect treasures and sell it or use it on your community. Random events that can turn your whole village into a nightmare from day to night. See how weather impacts your food and workers. And More! Rain and snow will change not only the visuals, but how you will handle your village. Craft better clothes or they can get sick. Craft better weapons and armors to face evil creatures or random thieves. Accept contracts and make enough Surplus (our currency) to make your community bigger. And, if everything goes wrong (or bad for you), you can just sell the village! WELCOME TO COMMUNITY INC!
All is going well, resources are being reduced and the first contracts are being accepted. In between a warehouse and a house are built, everything seems perfect. br><
Day 2 (17:43):
A wolf comes into the church and runs amok, my guard... makes. . . nothing-- yes what for =D
After the first death was now official, I made my guard aware that she has to do her job and send them to the wolf. Day 2 (5:47 p. m. ):
We must mourn a second death before the guard reaches its destination. The guard isn't here yet. Day 2 (17:49):
The guard has finally arrived and defeated the wolf, a hard fight the wolf could not win. Day 2 (17:51-17:55):
Now the death news must have reached COMMUNITY, my whole settlement preferred suicide!
10/10 it can only recommend ;)br>
In the game itself it is up to you if you:
A: do the normal mode (30 days until you have to reach the goals, another game should be possible)
B: the peaceful mode by only working on contracts if they are offered to you
C: free game by just mining resources and building buildings without being attacked.
This review will be extended later, but so far I can recommend it even if there are bugs here and there which should be fixed soon. Among other things:
- Pathfinding is sometimes a bit poor, the people stand in their way or an object blocking them for a short time.
- Back to Main Menu only works if you say you love it (fixed)
- Display error when placing new buildings, if you rotate it the earth on the building area remains unchanged: instead of ' | ' the ground remains ' '
- Leather boxes from killed wolves are partly in the air. (Fixed, I didn't see it anymore)
- The price I think is very reasonable.
- nice graphics
- previous content
- Contrary to other reviews the game runs without a crash
- events which can throw you back to 0
- diplomacy (even if lean) with other races.
- Experience gain in the professions (but with Contra)
- Active Devs
- Previous languages
- Minor bugs that should be fixed quickly if the game is well supported. Guards should patrol and defend the community independently.
- No general infobars regarding food, joy etc
- Unfortunately there is no setting to let the points be distributed automatically during a levelup of the worker
- The game sometimes really causes helplessness. . . you need a thick skin
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)