Rate this Game
Rate this Game
Friday the 13th: The Game is a third-person horror, survival game where players take on the role of a teen counselor, or for the first time ever, Jason Voorhees. You and six other unlucky souls will do everything possible to escape and survive while the most well-known killer in the world tracks you down and brutally slaughters you. Friday the 13th: The Game will strive to give every single player the tools to survive, escape or even try to take down the man who cannot be killed. Each and every gameplay session will give you an entirely new chance to prove if you have what it takes not only to survive, but to best the most prolific killer in cinema history, a slasher with more kills than any of his rivals! Meanwhile, Jason will be given an array of abilities to track, hunt and kill his prey. Stalk from the shadows, scare your targets and kill them when the time is right in as brutal a fashion as you can imagine. Take control of the legendary killer that is Jason Voorhees and terrify those unfortunate enough to cross your path!
Short summary Pro/Kontra
+ The game is what the players make of it. Role-playing games within the game make the whole thing even more exciting than it can already be
+ A lot of communication, you have super much to laugh
+ High... replay value
+ Tiffany's ass
+ The counselors or survivors can defend themselves well, have fair means to counter the enormously strong Jason if you have the knack out.
+ Together you are strong, teamwork
+ Jason's kill sequences are really entertaining and versatile
+ Constant development: new maps, counselor, updates, etc.
- If Russians are on the team (often), then they usually don't speak English at all in voice chat but just yell around terribly, the second applies also to all the unattended kids in this game.
- You don't really have a chance alone against Jason
- If the team doesn't play along, you can only rarely reach the goals to escape
- Teaming (teaming up as survivor) with the killer
- Chad, Chad and his tight ugly swimming trunks
- The German community is mostly really exhausting, unsocial and to foreign shame
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)