Rate this Game
Whether you want to dive into a quick race online or in split-screen, specialise in your favourite events or become one of the best cross-discipline racers in the world GRID 2 offers a multiplayer experience that revolves around your play style. GRID 2's wide range of game modes can be played online with up to 12 player races, including custom races based on your own preferences and choosing from pre-defined playlists so you can jump straight into the action. This is just the start though - GRID 2 multiplayer offers an entirely distinct progression system, separate from career mode, offering depth and flexibility and progression as the best of modern online gaming comes to the racing genre powered by RaceNet.
Grid 2 Review
- Vehicle selection: The choice of vehicles is very extensive. There should be something for everyone.
- Graphic: Despite its age, the graphics are contemporary and still look very good. Performance: The game always... runs very smoothly (40-60 FPS - GTX 750 TI)
- Level of difficulty: As the story progresses the AI gets stronger and tries to avoid mistakes. Concentration is required. Game mode: There are classic circuit races and sprint events. The interesting modes are Togue, Drift, overhaul as many pickups as possible etc.
- Damage model: The damage model is very good. Depending on the damage, the vehicle can be affected. Control: It's great to control with keyboard and Xbox controller.
- Story: The story is the same as in Grid. View: Where is the good interior view? In Grid 1 there was a real interior view.
- Sponsors: The sponsors you win were relevant in the first part, now they are just stickers on your car.
- Menu control: Cruel or too long loading times
Grid 2 is for everyone who likes speed and cool cars.
Super damage model, many vehicles, good graphics etc.
Always a buy recommendation!
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)