Rate this Game
Refunct is a short experience about restoring a world featuring • Platforming: Wall-jumps, slides, pipes, lifts, springboards • Beautiful: Emotional soundtrack and vibrant visuals • Peaceful: Non-violent, open world without death • Playful: Learn to play without tutorials • Relaxing: Play at your own pace without pressure • Dynamic: Changing world and music-synced day/night cycle • Seamless: Half an hour of uninterrupted quality playtime • For everyone: Enjoyable by a wide variety of player skill
Game bought for 0, 98€
- expectations down to -2
- start game
- *was positively surprised by the music*
- *hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop hop*
- 99% of the game created
- 'Oar ne, right? Now I really have to look for a... single platform?''
- Platform found
- Jumping onto the platform with full anticipation
- Had to smile because of the nice surprise
For not even 1€ you get 20-35 minutes of fun here IF you only play it once. But you can also take a stopwatch and see if you can make each pass faster. Or even make small rules like:
- Do not fall into water
- Generally do not fall down
- etc. br>
You can play the game with more people on one computer. If then one falls into the water the next one is etc.
I for my part will surely play a few times in the stream, if you are doing a giveaway or a poll.
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)