Rate this Game
Yonder is set on the vast island of Gemea, a lush frontier with eight distinct environments ranging from tropical beaches to snow-capped summits. Each location has its own flora and fauna, along with changing seasons and a day-night cycle. Gemea, once a paradise, still maintains the appearance of one, yet an evil murk has enshrouded the land and its people in despair. As the hero you will explore Gemea, uncovering the islands secrets and the mysteries within yourself as you embark on a journey of self-discovery. On a quest to become the island's champion, you join forces with Sprites, creatures who are the only thing capable of dispersing the murk, to save Gemea and its people. The towns of Gemea are filled with kind-hearted residents who have faced many difficulties since the murk arrived. By contributing to the island through farming, crafting, cooking, fishing and brewing, relationships can be built with the locals, who offer everything from resources to a new farm as rewards.
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles is about exploring the world of Gemea and using the fairies to drive out the darkness.
- Different biomes and animals
- Different seasons and weather
- Beautiful graphics
-... Good soundtrack
- Different professions to learn, like carpenter, cook, tailor etc. - Various recipes, clothes, hairstyles and hair colors that can be unlocked.
- Performing various activities such as fishing, crafting, farming, collecting things, doing quests, etc. puzzles
- The character editor at the beginning.
- price of the game
- fast waypoints, since they are not really well placed.
- Slightly weak story
- Few walk-in houses
Anyone who enjoys exploring, questing, crafting and farming should get this game. But if you expect a really good story, you better not play this game. The price is okay too, but I would rather wait for a sale ^^
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)