RUN A THIEVES GUILD IN A GAS-LIT VICTORIAN CITY.
Antihero is a fast turn-based strategy game with an (Oliver) Twist. Recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang, upgrade your guild, steal everything... and bribe, blackmail, and assassinate your way to victory. Includes a story-driven campaign, AI skirmishes, and intense online and offline PvP.
• ONE GOAL. MANY FOES. Play through the story-driven campaign, skirmish against the AI, and jump online in casual and ranked PvP multiplayer.
• CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS. Invite friends to play asynchronously or increase the pressure in a Live Match. Set up custom “House Rules” and tailor the game to your tastes!
• TAKE OVER THE CITY. PROTECT WHAT'S YOURS. Infiltrate businesses, sneak into estates, set traps, and steal everything. The city's riches are yours – if your opponent doesn't take them first.
• SNEAKERY, STABBERY & SKULLDUGGERY! Upgrade your guild, recruit street urchins, hire thugs, start a gang… and bribe, blackmail and assassinate the opposition. There are many paths TO THE TOP.
• MANAGE A HEALTHY ECONOMY. Spend your ill-gotten riches to hire new recruits, upgrade your thieving skills, and acquire deadly weapons. Gold is a thief's best friend!
• RISE TO THE TOP. See how you rank among all Master Thieves in the in-game leaderboards.
Man, I love this game. It has a very nice and funny art style, very good music and good gameplay. It is a turn-based strategy game. The goal is to build a lucrative thieves guild, using different units and a skill tree that you unlock as you progress through the round to stay one step ahead of the competition. It has some interesting tactical aspects, the map is foggy at the beginning and you have to make some difficult decisions. On the one hand, scouting is important to get an overview, but robbing buildings brings money. And you better not leave your gang unguarded. . . against human opponents it is all the more interesting, the game offers besides campaign and skirmish fashion an online mode, the AI is unfortunately not always very clever. But all in all for 10 but a really good game, in which I will have a lot of fun. For strategy lovers, the price is certainly worth a look
With GameGator, you are able to compare 21 deals across 14 verified and trusted stores to find the cheapest Antihero Key for a fair price. All stores currently listed have to undergo very specific testing to ensure that customer support, game deliveries, and the game keys themselves are of the highest quality. To sweeten the deal, we offer you 4 specific discount codes, which you will not be able to find anywhere else. This allows us to beat all competitor prices and provide you with the cheapest, most trustworthy deals. If the current cheapest price of $2.32 for Antihero is too high, create a price alert and we will alert you through email, SMS, or discord the moment the Antihero price matches your budget.
Yes, all deals featured on GameGator will always allow you to get your game right away once the payment has been approved. This will be in form of either a Steam, GoG, BattleNet, ... Key or a direct download link for DMCR free games. If you require assistance during your purchase, please contact our support team via email or our social media channels. We will be happy to assist you and take care of any worries.
There are many details that you might want to go through before settling on the deal of your choosing. When it comes to the actual stores, we made sure that you will never get overcharged/neglected. As we care about your satisfaction, we like to ensure that all deals are legitimate, reliable, and foolproof. On top of that, we make sure all stores affiliated with us have proper refund processes and guarantees and are backed by a competent team to ensure that absolutely nothing will go wrong.