Cheapest Offer 👍
What is Bleed about?
Wryn is a girl with a big arsenal and big dreams - she wants to be the ultimate videogame hero! Help her take down the Greatest Heroes of All Time in an action-packed bid to claim the title for herself and show the world what a true hero looks like!
Bleed is an action-platformer focused on stylish, acrobatic dodging and fluid, challenging gameplay. Theres no filler - just you and your skills against seven levels of enemies, obstacles, breakneck set-pieces and inventive bosses!
• Unique control scheme enabling crazy fast action
• 7 levels packed with multiple set-pieces and bosses
• 4 difficulty levels that remix enemy placement and boss patterns
• 2-player local co-op for all modes (requires at least one gamepad)
• 3 unlockable characters with their own gameplay twists
• Survive the entire game on one life in Arcade Mode
• Select and battle up to three bosses at once in Challenge Mode.
A fast shoot em run that convinces playfully. The game has a good and fast gameplay. It's a pretty entertaining title I played in less than 2 hours, at least on Normal. Offers a replay value that can be increased in difficulty levels. (More opponents, more points). Musically it is easily oriented to the SID sound chip on the C64. The game can be controlled with the Xbox 360 controller with a little practice.