What is LOGistICAL: Italy about?
LOGistICAL: Italy brings you all the fun and puzzling of LOGistICAL with even more towns, more puzzles and much more to do.
- You start with a small trucking company in Sicily, and a big work opportunity in Agrigento is about to change the future of your business forever. Cooperate with industries in the North to make the South flourish!
- NEW! Logistical: Italy features many important Italian landmarks, like the Colosseum in Roma and the Milan Cathedral! A brand new, sightseeing improvement, never before seen in the series.
- Build the bridge on the Strait of Messina! Help Italy finally bring to reality one of the most talked about, but never brought to completion, public works in the history of the continent!
- Have you ever tasted Italian pizza? No? Then youre in for a treat! Explore the Campania area and set up a supply chain to deliver this delight in every Italian region!
- More than 1400 cities to complete! This is the first videogame ever to include all of the Italian "Comuni" with more than 10.000 citizens! Lots of smaller cities are included, like some of the wonderful towns in Trentino or some very famous production sites (like the Onions in Tropea!). All of the industries present in the game reflect some real life counterparts, or even historical ones! Do you know there were Iron Mines in Italy? Now you can discover where some of them were located! Improve your Italian geography knowledge while having fun!
- The "quarantine" mechanic is used to great effect to make sure the player will have lots to think about even in the mid-endgame.
- Complete the largest Italian towns to get new Speed multipliers!