What is MX vs ATV All Out about?
All Terrain, All Vehicles, All You! MX vs ATV All Out is the complete off-road racing and lifestyle experience!
Choose between bikes, ATVs, UTVs, refine your rider style at your private compound and blast across massive open worlds to compete head to head in various game modes! The all new Freestyle mode allows you to win with style and crazy stunts! Or go All Out and show your riding skills in Multiplayer!
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online mode
- Compete in various modes like Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more
- Master insane stunts and test your limits in freestyle mode
- Turn your private compound into a show room for the all of your customized vehicles
- Upgrade and tune your vehicles with original performance parts
- Select your own style from numerous gear companies or choose to compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world
So far, this game seems to be pretty good! At first it was hard to control the bike, but you get used to it very quickly. The whips in this game are completely different than in e. g. Reflex! But that doesn't have to be a bad thing. In my opinion it is a nice change they have made! The graphics are pretty good, not the best, but it's good. The performance is also pretty good. I just had an FPS drop on the low 50s (RX 580, Ryzen 7 1700, 16GB RAM) The soundtrack is okay. . . . There are some good ones, but also some bad ones. When someone has a problem with the game, you have to think about the fact that the game was officially released today! All in one a very good game so far! >>