No prices to compare at the moment.
What is Shantae: Half-Genie Hero – Pirate Queen’s Quest about?
Raise anchor and set sail for a total re-imagining of the base game's play style, theme, and storyline. You've played the genie-half, now experience the other side of the story!
As the villainous pirate Risky Boots, you quest is to travel Sequin Land in search of the components needed to conquer Sequin Land and defeat the Half-Genie brat!
• The fan-favorite control scheme from Shantae and the Pirate's Curse returns, placing a plethora of pirate skills right at your fingertips!
• Take on any world in any order!
• Slice your foes to ribbons with Risky's Scimitar, or blast away with her Pistol!
• Collect and master Risky's Pirate Gear! Bomb Shot, Grappling Hook, Hat Glide, Cannon Jump, and more!
• Deploy your Tinkerbat crewmen to turn the tide of battle!
• Collect Cursed Magic to customize Risky's abilities any way you like!
• Includes brand new monsters and classic foes, now in HD!
• New puzzles, storylines, and game endings!
The long-awaited DLC for Shantae: Half genius Hero is finally here. The player may slip into the role of Risky Boots for the first time and thus experiences the events from the game in Risky's view. The DLC is designed to consciously reproduce the gameplay from Shantae and the Pirate's Curse and that makes it very good, if not better than it was in the previous version. Classic upgrades like the cannon jump or the pirate hat are back and even new items have found their way into this DLC. Of course not all upgrades and items from Pirate's Curse were taken over, but this is also not necessary, because there are also new items, which did not exist before. In addition, you can now upgrade the items further. Besides the classic upgrades to strength and health, you can even further improve the pirate's hat or the cannon. I personally enjoyed the DLC very much, but unfortunately it is very short. With a maximum playtime of three hours, you're quickly done with the DLC and the 100% are no challenge either. Also, many objects are hidden where they were already in Shantae's sight. Once you have approximately remembered where which chests and items were hidden, searching is no problem. To sum up, this DLC is worth playing because it was fun and it was interesting to experience the story a little different. Whether the DLC is really worth 10 must decide everyone for itself, but I do not regret the purchase. I hope that a hard fashion will be released for this DLC, as was already the case with Shantae's story