Cheapest Offer for the United States! 👍
What is Sine Mora EX about?
Sine Mora is a side-scrolling shootem up that provides a unique challenge, where time is the ultimate factor. Mixing classic shooter sensibilities with contemporary presentation, Sine Mora is a gorgeous shootem up offering both a Story Mode that weaves an over-the-top tale and an Arcade Mode that provides deep, satisfying gameplay to challenge fans of the genre. With many ways to manipulate time, Sine Mora features over 50 weapon combinations to complete each beautiful stage that fits to the players skills with scaling difficulty. Soundtrack composed by Akira Yamaoka and featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda.
• Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
• Unique, time extension based gameplay
• 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
• Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
• Great accessibility - Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
• Risk and reward - multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
• Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned
• Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix - The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)
Sine Mora EX Features:
• 16:9 Aspect ratio (instead of 16:10 which is still an option)
• Full English Voice Overs (Original Hungarian ones are still available as an option)
• Local co-op for up to 2 players in Story mode
• 3 New versus modes: Race, Tanks, Dodgeball
• New challenge levels
• Improved Rendering
Ingenious side-roller. Visually appealing and optimal degree of difficulty for the end of work without undertaxing. I can't understand a criticism of the fact that you have to collect powerups again after a collision, nor does the game become unfair at any point. I played through it in 5h and used up a lot of credit, so it could have been a little longer but still buy. Still have REVOLVER 360 RE:ACTOR and Jets n Guns Gold in the library and favor this one. Revolver is quite spaced and therefore enthusiastic but it is also quite inaccessible. With jets n G the high degree of difficulty is demotivating. Next to it my clear No. 2: Savior is Top Down Scroller Space Arcade Shooting Retro Pixel Game.