Best deal for the United States! 👍
What is Terroir about?
Terroir is a 3D tile-based tycoon game where you manage your very own vineyard. In Terroir, you grow a variety of different grape varietals, craft your wine, and expand and manage your Chateau. Youll also have to deal with factors such as weather and random events, which can either make or break your business.
Some of the games features and mechanics include:
- Choose from a selection of different grape varieties, each with their own demands
- Dynamic weather system patterned after the Bordeaux wine regions climate.
- Each complete playthrough lasts 60 in-game years, but Players can continue playing without contributing to their final score.
- Craft wine through the games 4 winemaking processes: Crushing, Fermentation, Pressing and Ageing. Each type of grape needs to be crafted a certain way to achieve the best results, so youll have to learn and master each one.
- Start out with a single planting tile, then expand your Chateau to up to 33 tiles, using 6 different tile types. Some tiles affect the ones around it, so placement is key.
- Customize your Estate with ambient items.
- CHANCE & CIRCUMSTANCE, a random event and mission system. Players can open the Mystery Box and choose between CHANCE (a random event that could either have a positive or undesirable outcome) or CIRCUMSTANCE (a mission that a Player completes for rewards, or gets penalized for failing).
- Join Wine Awards for a chance to earn bonuses to your wines value and your Estates renown.
- Clean, minimalist design and gorgeous low-poly 3D models.
- Original soundtrack composed and performed by Singapores CLARQuinet ensemble.
Compare 3 Terroir deals:
from $ 7.89
A great casual game for in between. It's really fun to find out which wine has to be processed how to get a 5-star rating. Once you have mastered a wine (i. e. ALWAYS to 5 stars in not too unfavourable conditions) it is no longer a problem to expand the winery and build up a financial poster and experiment with the next grape variety. . . also there are already a lot of hints in the forum, which should improve the gaming experience even more. A really recommendable game!