What is Toukiden 2 about?
Fight to save the world from demons through real time battles in a huge open world environment. Experience deep new story lines, arm for battle with new weapons, and defeat newly designed demons.
- Huge Open World Map - from the start, freely explore a world full of Oni and villages and uncover numerous quests
- Robust Character Creation - feature allows the player to customize his or her hero.
- Expansive New Storyline - advance the story thru exploration and discovery.
- New Characters, New Oni, and New Mitama!
- 2 New Weapon Types - added to your Slayers arsenal bringing the total to 11; imbue with different attributes and abilities to create over 1500 variations!
- Spawn the deadly Demon Hand - for powerful Targeted Destruction. New levels of variety and strategic depth have been added to combat.
- Multiplayer - up to 4-players can join forces to form a hunting party. Cross-play between PS4 & Vita.
Toukiden 2, A game for Monster Hunter fans who don't have Nintendo consoles or don't live in Asia (monster hunter Online for PC, ONLY ASIA). Toukiden Kiwami didn't have a good PC port, that's for sure, that's probably why a lot of people are worried that this will happen again. I can say after my experience so far, don't worry, the port is definitely better than its predecessor! I haven't encountered any bugs or errors during my currently still short playing time. Then for those who want to play the game with mouse, you can't. I wouldn't guess. You could play Toukiden gameplay with mouse and keyboard, but you get an optimal gaming experience with controller, because the game is also designed for consoles. But the lack of mouse support is still a strong point of criticism that cannot be ignored. A more detailed review (of the story, the gameplay and co. ) will follow soon, when I have invested more hours in this game. At the moment I can recommend it. ---UPDATE(2017-03-22/5h playtime)---First bugs discovered, which already weaken the game experience:In some side missions and stones for cleaning, the opponent you have to kill does not spawnt.