What is Tower 57 about?
THE TOWER AWAITS.
In a dystopian, dieselpunk world, where Megatowers are the only enclaves of civilization, a group of extraordinary individuals is sent to infiltrate the reclusive Tower 57. Their skills, clips capacity & the ability to cooperate will decide on their fate.Tower 57 is a top-down twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments and heavy focus on co-op. It is also a modern take on what made AMIGA games so great back in the days.
- Rich and vibrant pixel art dieselpunk world
- Roster of seven diverse characters with different skillsets and equipment
- Campaign designed for single player & (local/online) co-op playthrough
- Highly destructible environment
- Fast-paced arcade gameplay
Tower 57 is like the reincarnation of the good old shooter games of the 90s. A homage to the classics The Chaos Engine or Smash TV. The graphics are full of attention to detail, the characters play pleasantly different. In multiplayer the title (not yet tested) should unfold its true potential. But also the singleplayer mode appealed to me very much. The comments of the character and the music underline the strong atmosphere!