The worlds best mass llama-slaughter roguelike-lite-ish couch co-op top-down twin-stick shooter!
VALA is a frantic top-down shooter where you remotely pilot an endless supply of mechs from your ocean carrier offshore of the apocalypse, fighting through the llama hordes to take down The Llamanati.
- 1 to 4 player local couch-co-op
- A massive, changing city to explore
- Every playthrough is unique
- Campaign and endless modes
- Full controller and keyboard/mouse (on PC) support
- Drop in/drop out gameplay
- Dozens of weapons to unlock
- A plethora of perks to unlock
- Persistent unlocks
- Hundreds of bad puns, narrated for your pleasure, with a slider to turn them off
- A fancy switch to turn off blood & gore
How the game works:
- Start each playthrough with a stock mech and guns - pray that Llamazon blesses you!
- Weapons and perks that youve unlocked can get dropped in by Llamazon drones
- There are no "health packs" - do you think this is some sort of game?!
"How do you sleep at night?" - my Grandmother