Rate this Game
Mamma mia... Long awaited by fans around the world, the new installment of the cult series "Pizza Connection" returns to the PC with even more flavour and extra cheese. Make em a pizza they cant refuse! In addition to the series' tried and true basic ingredients, economic simulation Pizza Connection 3 offers a number of hot new toppings! Work your way through a challenging campaign to rise from a simple pizza baker in the streets of Rome to the owner of the worlds most successful pizza chain! Use the famous Pizza Creator to design your own signature pizzas. Show your competitors the way to sell pizzas and create a unique taste experience for your customers each time they visit one of your restaurants. Whether you do so by means of target group oriented advertising and great pizzas in stylish restaurants or by dancing along the crust of legality through the occasional use of sabotage and violence is entirely up to you. Its time to once again enrich the world with tasty pizzas and redefine good taste. FEATURES: - No ones invented your favourite pizza yet? Vegan, straight vegetarian or meat with added meat? Create your own pizzas using the legendary Pizza Creator and over 75 different ingredients! - The 12 mission single player campaign lets you rise step-by-step from a simple pizza baker in Rome to the worlds greatest pizza mogul. - From Sydney to Berlin to Washington DC: Conquer the worlds greatest metropolises with your own pizza chain and discover their unique tastes! - Customize your restaurants the way you want: Floorplan, furniture, personnel, interior decorating. There is a little interior decorator in every pizza baker. - Use market analyses and sophisticated marketing strategies to reach your customers with targeted advertising. - Get rid of your competitors by using particularly spicy ingredients such as sabotage and bribery. - The free game mode offers an alternative to the campaign rich in its diversity. You yourself can determine a wide range of parameters such as startup capital, number of residents, competitors and much more, allowing you to create your own challenges. … Want pizza?
Since the patch of the 20th APRIL is out, I decided to buy the
PC3 despite mostly negative rewievs and I am glad I bought it. br>
As an avid Pizza Syndicate player I knew a lot about this game and I quickly took it to my gamer's heart.... It is not perfect and has some construction sites but apparently it was not playable before this patch or only limited. At this point a big praise to the developers that they repache and a rebuke to the same address 'unfinished'. Game to be published. My recommendation: Buy, test and who likes it keep. It is a wonderfully designed game and it would be a pity if it goes down just because of the bad rewievs to start. br>
I only evaluate the game and its sandbox mode here, because I practically never play the campaigns. . ..
- Graphic (designed with love)
- Nice additional functions like the delivery service, research, mascot, pizza car, crooks, etc
- thought of the game itself
- music fits the game (but a little more variety is desirable)
- runs relatively stable with me (1 crash so far and that not in the middle of the game but when leaving the game after the spear)
- The game lacks something the depth (depth voltage)
- Improve animations
- Enlarge maps (or possibility to use several maps simultaneously 'ala Pizza Syndicate'
- Details in the user interface (Turn delivery service completely ON, OFF, easier to jump from store to store, see which store you are currently working on. B shifts the employees, was often out of order in the wrong restaurant when I increased staff
- research for the pizza truck (upgrading / staff / storage capacity / etc.)
- AIs could still be overhauled (general difficulty regulation)
- Enormous potential for more game content
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)