Rate this Game
Rate this Game
Humanity is threatened. A deadly virus is rapidly spreading. The particular flora of Arcania, a planet once used by humans for space colonization, may help in the creation of a cure. But the planet has been abandoned ever since working drones turned against humans. A group of researchers has been sent to this planet to find a solution. You are one of them. But as you arrived, your spaceship crashed… Mechas are wild and are used to living in the storm. You must fight some of them for your survival, but they are often stronger than you are. Your best chance of survival is to hack some of those mechas and use them as allies to defeat the others. The more combats you win, the more fragments you earn. They can be used to evolve your mechas strength and skills. But you can also find some during exploration. Your character can also improve its capabilities. The weather is a major threat. You must deal with lightning strikes, tornadoes, and other elements in order to make your way through the storm. You will be able to activate old installations used to ionize the air and stop the storm within an area. Thankfully an old abandoned station that sits above the clouds provides good shelter. You have access to your spaceship early in the game, but you do not have enough fuel to leave the planet. It is impossible to land in the storm, but once you have unlocked some weather controllers, you will be able to quickly travel across the map and save a lot of time.
The following review is intended solely to share MY OWN opinion with interested players. I started to play after the 2. 0 update, which is still up to date at this moment and is the basis of this review.
Positive: High potential to play... the game again because the maps are wide and randomly generated,
- nice graphics and atmosphere,
- intuitively understandable combat and combo system,
- cool upgrade system with chips,
- simple but well-thought-out crafting system,
- tornadoes, flying wood and thunderstorms that bring a lot of excitement on discovery tours,
- it's an early access game, so as a community we can express ideas and wishes.
- The fights get monotonous fast and in the further course you avoid them rather,
- the range of items is very manageable,
- chips for the upgrade cannot be used partly (yup, I'm talking about you 4x5 chip),
- here and there you get stuck or glitter under a drone and die without being able to do anything,
- it's an early access game, everything you like can disappear with the next update.
Fans of the Sandbox genre will definitely have fun and get their money's worth with this very colorful sci-fi runner!
(Reviews might be translated for user convenience)